Monday, April 28, 2008

Eat Better Mondays

Today for lunch, I had a rotisserie chicken salad wrap. I got this recipe from my fabulous assistant Laura, and it's my new fave! Because I had everything on hand, it took about 5 minutes to make. I also made a little extra for lunch tomorrow.



Ingredients (makes 1 serving):

4 ounces of Rotisserie Chicken

1/8 - 1/4 of a Red Onion

2 Tablespoons of dried cranberries (all natural)

2 Tablespoons of chopped Walnuts

1 Tablespoon of Light Mayonaise

2-3 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar



In a bowl, combine the rotisserie chicken (choped or shredded) with the onion, cranberries, and walnuts. Add the mayonaise and vinegar and stir until all ingredients are combined. Serve on a spinach tortilla or over a bed of greens. Enjoy!

1 comment:

ronnwaters said...

Is there anything Laura can't do?!